Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Locked double buggy stolen from buggy store outside my front door on Pemberton Road last night...

Hi all, my buggy was stolen from where I store it locked in front of my house last night. It is a  grey and blue double pram (it can be turned into a triple too but they didn't steal the triple attachment as that was inside) The make is Valco and it was imported specially from the states so there aren't many around. Please keep eyes and ears to the ground and let me know if you hear anything about it, or see it around. Thanks!

Views: 694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry to hear that. What utter scumbags.
I saw a dark (possibly blue, might have been black) bit of a pram on the corner of Mattison and Green Lanes last night by Baldwins. It was like a little pram top part (just the fabric bit not the frame or wheels). Might this have been it? Sorry I don't remember seeing the brand name.

Unsure if it is related but possibly is the same people - or part of the same group. Yesterday at 735am I witnessed a couple with a double buggy and 2 other buggies...significantly no children in them. They passed me on St Ann's Road at the junction with Black Boy Lane going towards Chestnuts Park. 

I have reported people like this before. They use the prams to carry the rubbish they find in bins. I shall follow this up with the Police. 

An even more subtle version - a man with a wheelie suitcase. As I watched, he dug into a bin, fished out something shiny, zipped it into the case, and trundled off.  Do they need to disguise themselves more? Are they being stopped more often ('harassed' in other context), there was a court case this week of a van man being fined for not keeping a list of where he picked up his stash of white goods.    

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service