Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Does anyone know anyone who can re-tune a freeview box for an elderly person in Harringay

Does anyone know anyone who can re-tune a freeview box for an elderly person in Harringay near Sainsburys.

The person is starting to lose channels

Looking for recomendations or anybody who thinks they can help please :)

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They should be entitled to help from the BBC help scheme which may well be free - see our post from yesterday.

Yes - has applied and paid for this service but has not heard anything - still waiting and the channels are getting fewer and fewer day by day

The help scheme should respond within a week. It could be two weeks if the payment was made by cheque. If the person is sure they've given all the right contact details etc on the form, they (or a helper) should call the freephone number  0800 40 87 654 and chase things up.

If after calling they don't get te response they need, of course they should complain etc, and you should be abel to find someone via the aerial erector category in our tradesmen's listings (Top of right hand column)

Thats very kind Pete = I have emailed you :) x

LIsa for the sake of any other people reading, it would be great if you can let us know any more about what went wrong with the help scheme service on this occasion.

Thanks again Pete - I have emailed you back.

The digital service, as I understand it, have told her lots of different things.. they have received the cheque, then that they havn't then they have, then they havn't again.... maybe they are soooo busy that they are not in full control of the admin.

Might be an idea if anybody knows anybody else thats waiting on this service to ring and have a word with them too..

L xx

Thanks for the update. I've sent a link of this thread to the people running this Switchover Help Scheme.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service