Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Looking for a good value Green Lanes hair dresser - I'm going to a big event on Saturday and need to get my hair put up with a fascinator (but not cut). I've seen a lot of stiff curls and glitter spray going on at some of the hair salons and looking for something a bit classier that won't make me look like Jordan. Has anyone had any good experiences?

Christ, I'm a snob aren't I.

Tags for Forum Posts: hair, hairdresser, local, services

Views: 2248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I don't think you need to go Turnpike Lane or Manor House - my whole family and loads of our friends use Coco on Green Lanes.  The guy who runs it, Nedim, is a great stylist and certainly won't make you look like Jordon.  When my wife wants her hair done for a posh party or something she'll get it done there and she loves it.  And she's very fussy and not at all bling.  We've got friends from across London who travel HERE to go to Coco!
This really is a handy tip - thanks Hugo!
thats  the one my wife uses

Resurrecting this thread just to offer a recommendation for the children's haircuts at Minikin in Crouch End. I had been avoiding them based on the bad experience nentioned in this thread, but took my three-year-old recently and the hairdresser was lovely and did a great job. She kept him entertained with a whole set of Thomas trains while she gently cut his hair; I think her name was Chloe. From 11.30 till some time in the afternoon on Tues-Thurs it's 15% off -- we were charged just under £14 so I think full price is £16 -- so take that option if you can.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service