Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi

I'm looking to either join or start up a creative writing group and wondered if anyone could either point me in the right direction or wanted to join me.

Having been a journalist for years, I'm in the middle of writing what I hope will be my first book and am looking to meet up with other writers in the area who are, similarly, looking from some friendly encouragement and support with their projects.

So so get in touch if you know of any existing groups in the area or want to start something new. I'm based near the lovely Moka cafe on Wightman Road and thought that would be a particularly nice place to meet up.

Thanks.

Deepa

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I don't know of any groups, but it would be nice to join one - provided its not too snooty. Had a very poor experience with one years ago that was like that.

There's a fortnightly creative writing group at Big Green Books (just of WG High Road) that would definitely be worth checking out - they're a nice bunch.

cafe moka would be down my end of the ladder and potentially a great place to meet. i was in a really useful writer's group a few years ago and it helped me get published.

Cafe Moka is a great location and I have at least one other friend looking for a local writing group too.  If you feel you have enough interest to set up a group, let us know.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service