Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I was wondering if anyone is interested in starting an arts and crafts group with me? Maybe once a month on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Fairly informal, just come along and bring what you are working on then we can see where we want to go from there, maybe the occasional skills sharing workshop, demonstration or event visit. I would want to encourage all ages and to pass on skills and knowledge to the younger generation. I have experience in textiles and my partner has experience in carpentry and design tech, fine art and stained glass.

Please post here if you are interested and we can discuss...

Views: 709

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lauren, this is a lovely idea. Not sure I could commit to something once a month but please keep me posted. I am going to PM you about something else you may like to get involved with in Fairland Park. Thanks, Anna

hello, i would be happy to start this with you, depending where it is based.

i am also a textile artist and love mix media art using textile techniques

tonie

Hi all thanks for the responses, I didn't get alerts so have only just seen this! Let's meet for a coffee and talk about it!!! I can do next Saturday or Sunday.

saturday am will do for me.

tonie

Great! Shall we say 10.30 in Blend?

ok. but where is blend?

http://www.localblend.co.uk/ it's not far from The Salisbury. On the opposite side.
Yes! On sofa! Where are you?
Did you leave already? I am here!!! I also sent you a message with my number and description of what I look like earlier this morning, did you not get it? I'm definitely here, clue... I'm knitting! If you are here please can you make yourself known???
Hmmmm this is a bit weird. Are you at the right place?

oh dear, i forgot.

are you still there?

i can be there in about 20min.

give me a call if you are still there.

sorry guys

07846 863 101

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service