Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Posting on behalf of my husband...

This is all of the brewing equipment I have built up over the last three years. It's is a comprehensive set of gear that covers every need for the BIAB brewer, from brewing to fermenting, to bottling. 

I have bought everything from Thehomebrewshop in Farnborough. I have knocked 20% off the sale price that I paid for it so you can go onto their website and work out the price of any individual item if you wish. It is for sale as the lot or individual pieces. Everything is for collection.

It includes the following:

- Electrim - Peco Boiler 32L. Used for mashing (with the use of a mashing bag), and boiling. Used 5 times. Perfect condition. £60.

- Heavy duty reinforced stainless steel stock pot 56L. Used about 10 times. Used for mashing (with the use of a mashing bag), boiling, and cooling (by immersing in a bath tub full of ice water. £60.

- Complete mini keg system. With 6no. 5L kegs(3 with the system + 3 extra). Includes tap and gas capsules. Used three times. Normally £104. Selling for £70

- Extra large strainer for sparging. Just lift grain bag out of pot/ boiler and place in strainer over pot and let wort drain back into pot. Gently pour sparse water over to get all those sugars out. £15.

- Electronic weighing scale. Still in box. £10

- Bottle washer drying rack. Can't express how useful this is. Washing attachment on top of drying rack sprays jet of sanitiser solution into bottle. Saves a lot of time in bottling. - £30.

- Auto syphon with fermenter clip. Used twice. £10

- Bottle capper and spare caps. £7

- 2no. 10L fermenting buckets +12L stainless steel pot. For mini brews. You can mash in the pot with a mashing bag, sparge with a strainer, and then boil up. Immerse hot pot in bath tub to cool. £10

- Bag of left over grain, sanitising solution, PH strips, Irish Moss, 2no. spirit thermometers, false bottom for mashing in steel pot, false bottom for Peco boiler. Homebrewing books and notes from mashing course. Yeast cultivation kit. Mashing bag. Hydrometer. Nylon hop bags. Pilsner all grain mash kit. Around £90to buy all of this online. £free of charge when you buy all the brewing equipment above.

- I have 2no. fermenters and a pressure barrel which are full of delicious beer at the moment but will put them up for sale when finished with them.

Views: 219

Reply to This

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service