Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Cinema Club for the Over 60's; Ricki and the Flash; The Vue; Mon, Dec 28; 12:00pm

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 60's film is Ricki and the Flash starring Academy Award winning actress Meryl Streep

The venue is The Vue Cinema, Hollywood Green, 180 High Road, opposite the Wood Green Underground station.

It will start at 12:00pm so please get there by 11:45.  Please see the poster attached.

The price is £3.29 which includes tea or coffee and a biscuit.  

There are also facilities for the disabled.

The Cinema Club for the Over 60's runs on the last Monday of every month while The Vue offers a weekly seniors film, also on a Monday, but times may vary.

Please help get the word out there for any over 60's that you know.

I hope to see you there.

James Cowling
HFOP, committee member.

Views: 227

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why a cinema club for the over sixties? I am 68 and don't want to be pigeonholed. Let the films be shown for free and open to anyone. People who come can decide whether to pay for tea and biscuits. Don't pensioners go out in the evenings? If you showed a film in the evenings maybe they could have a choice of alcohol as well as tea and biscuits. This initiative seems designed to make people feel very old. Happy Christmas!

Hi Ian. Thanks for your reply.  If you feel you could get something like that going, all the power to you.  Good luck.  Regards, James Cowling   

I think you just pigeonholed yourself Ian.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service