Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi there,

I posted last night about my cat who has been missing now for 2 days.

I'm really worried.  If anybody has seen her or sees her please get in touch.

She's tortie brown, black, white, ginger.  I imagine she would hang out in the garden by the new river or railway.  She might be locked in someone's shed or basement.

If you see her please let me know!

BillieDSC00671a.JPG

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to hear that Billie. Really cute cat. You're on Wightman, right? Which bit?

Thanks Hugh, it's quite sad to be without her.

I'm on Wightman road between Allison and Beresford rd, but on the canal's side.  Are you on Wightman rd also?

Not far away from you at the top end of Hewitt.

hiya, sorry to hear she's missing.

i will keep my eyes peeled for her when i walk that way. i tend to notice cats and remember them when i see them!

is she chipped?

fingers crossed she's back soon

sally

Thank you Sally!  I'm absolutely devastated at the thought that she might be hurt.

She is chipped, hopefully someone will find her and take her to the vet!

no problem :) it must be such a stressful time for you and i don't know how well i'd cope if one of mine went missing :( but just remember that there are many stories posted on this forum of cats returning after different lengths of time! cats are very resourceful and independent creatures so she should have found herself some food and shelter i reckon. glad to hear that she's chipped and do let us know when she's back!

I know there are a lot of happy endings, I'm still hoping she will come home.  I feel powerless.  I wish I'd fitted her with a gps device!

Adrian, she's still missing so it might be her.  Did you see her recently?

WILL KEEP OUR EYES OUT FOR HER. HOPE YOU SEE HER SOON.

Hi all,

Sasha's still not home so please keep your eyes open and if you see her let me know!

Billie

Hi all!

Someone called me a few days ago to say they saw a cat resembling Sasha by the bridge on Frobisher rd. I went but she had moved on. She's been missing for over 2 months so I'd be surprised if it was her but what if it is?
If anyone spots her please get in touch! We miss her... :(
I meant burgoyne rd, I really can't explain why I wrote frobisher! :-/

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service