Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

This Thread is a 'Sticky' thread acting as a central exchange for Cat Sitting

Hello all

I'm not sure how this would work or if anyone would be interested but here goes......

I have 2 cats and I live on the southern end of the ladder. I would be more than happy to cat sit for others in the area and would love it if someone could return the favour for me from time to time.

I am CRB checked and have looked after animals, and cats, all my life. I also have family members and friends who are vets and vet nurses.

Would there be some way of making a little local cat sitting group?

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Cheers!
Sally

Tags for Forum Posts: cat sitter, cat sitting

Views: 17627

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bridget,

I'm sorry to be a flake, but I found out just an hour or so ago that I have an interview tomorrow at 10am, so I am going to miss tonight. I may be around on Sunday though if you could tell me what time you are meeting?

Thanks, Helen

Best of luck! I was thinking of 7.00 on Sunday. Would be great if you can make it!

HI there, I'm near Harringay station, have 2 rescue cats and would love to be able to swap the favour as I sometimes need weekend cover. I have a car so can travel a little. I'd really like to join in. Best Rebekah

Good to hear from you. There are 4 of us who have already met up at the moment and 2 more folk may be coming round on Sunday at 7.00. If you'd be interested in coming along just send me your email address and I'll give you my address so you know where to come to.

sure it's rebekahpersonal@hotmail.co.uk. I can make it at 7. Best R

I'd be interested in this. I also have a lovely Golden Retriever if anyone would be interested in trading the occasional walking/feeding duties too.

Am quite happy to walk/feed Golden Retrievers, although it will bring back memories of a much missed family pet.

Hi Bridget,

I've sent you an email about the meet ups, I could come either day.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Helen

Can you send it again as I don't think I've received it.

Done.

I am happy to dog walk too! Sounds like great fun as I miss having a dog. I live on Burgoyne. Feel free to contact me if you need a dog sitter/walker. Although I am due to have a baby in 6 weeks so the walks won't be very long for a few months yet!!

Hello - is anyone around to cat-sit at the north end of the ladder from Sun-tues please? One cat who goes outside, one kitten who doesn't yet. Am happy to exchange for another time - i am CRB checked.

Thanks!

Julie 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service