Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

This Thread is a 'Sticky' thread acting as a central exchange for Cat Sitting

Hello all

I'm not sure how this would work or if anyone would be interested but here goes......

I have 2 cats and I live on the southern end of the ladder. I would be more than happy to cat sit for others in the area and would love it if someone could return the favour for me from time to time.

I am CRB checked and have looked after animals, and cats, all my life. I also have family members and friends who are vets and vet nurses.

Would there be some way of making a little local cat sitting group?

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Cheers!
Sally

Tags for Forum Posts: cat sitter, cat sitting

Views: 17546

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes. The Salisbury @ 8.15. See you there I hope

ok .. i will do my best. I would love to come but i have a math workshop for my son school tonight starting at 7 ... depending what time it finishes i will try to come.

HI Anette, it's a mutual group; we all try and sit for each other so if you're willing to travel then someone would do the same; I have a car so am happy to travel if you are. It's not just a social, it's a really great bunch of people helping each other out mutually. It's a shame you decided to be off without mentioning if you could travel as it really is a useful and lovely group. Good luck.

How will we recognise each other - its my first time!

Karen

Not sure, I'll be wearing a blue Paddington Bear type coat and will be looking lost! I'm sure we can get an announcement made before the quiz starts if need be! See you there.

Good to see you all last night!

As I though, I was almost useless at the pub quiz, but it was fun nonetheless.

Looking forward to having a spreadsheet with all your contacts from Bridget and see you at the next pub quiz, although I'll miss the December one as I'll be away for a week... (and btw, this time I have a friend of mine looking after my Squidgy)

It was great! we were all very impressed with your litter training story and Squidgy looks adorable. Nice to know it is such a cat friendly neighborhood!

Yes, it was fun. I will get the contact details out asap and see you next month!

You were not useless at all and anyone who can house-train their kitten to use the lavatory deserves great admiration. We'll miss you in January but look forward to seeing you on Feb. 4th!

I meant useless for the quiz 

Btw, I'll miss the December meeting but will be here in January...

Good point re January. I'm a month ahead of myself!

Welcome to Harringay! and to our cat network. I am around until next Friday if you need any help!

ciao!

babettli

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service