Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

This Thread is a 'Sticky' thread acting as a central exchange for Cat Sitting

Hello all

I'm not sure how this would work or if anyone would be interested but here goes......

I have 2 cats and I live on the southern end of the ladder. I would be more than happy to cat sit for others in the area and would love it if someone could return the favour for me from time to time.

I am CRB checked and have looked after animals, and cats, all my life. I also have family members and friends who are vets and vet nurses.

Would there be some way of making a little local cat sitting group?

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Cheers!
Sally

Tags for Forum Posts: cat sitter, cat sitting

Views: 17586

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi - I have a few free days (between july 8th and 15th) if that's when you need cover for? I've looked after cats who need inhalers before.  More info at http://coolforcats.webeden.co.uk/ and i'm mentioned earlier in the thread. (Otherwise am fully booked up to late september).

steve

07948 517583

Thanks for the offer Steve but as its only a few days really what someone to just feed them....ill keep you In mind for longer periods though.
Emma

Hi Emma, have sent you a pm

Julie

Hi Julie messaged you back
Thanks Emma

Hi Emma - when exactly are you away, I'd be happy to help if you were able to do the same for my cats this weekend? My friend who we had lined up is unwell and not going to be able to do it. I live just off Philip lane on Dongola Rd.

let me know!

Hi CAG
I live on Mount Pleasant Road and could feed your cats this weekend. I have 3 of my own who are rescued.
Just let me know.
Karen

That would be amazing, you are a lifesaver. I've just sent you a connection request then we can exchange numbers and arrange. Happy to do the same for you in the future.

Hi Sally, im away this weekend for 2 weeks but would be very happy to exchange cat feeding with you for othe times if you like As I am on Kitchener road.

Hi Emma, were you meaning to respond to me? Can't see anyone called Sally! I'd be happy to exchange cat feeding in the future as we live so close to each other it would be perfect. I'll send you a PM and we can exchange details. Do you need any help over the next 2 weeks or have you found someone?

Yes sorry was for you! Have sent you a PM with my no
Please send me yours for future cat feeding would be very happy to help out. I am ok this time round
Emma

Hello, just adding myself into this group.  I'm on Chesterfield Gardens and have one very laid back male tabby.  Very happy to exchange cat feeding duties with anyone local.

That is a very cute cat!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service