Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

This Thread is a 'Sticky' thread acting as a central exchange for Cat Sitting

Hello all

I'm not sure how this would work or if anyone would be interested but here goes......

I have 2 cats and I live on the southern end of the ladder. I would be more than happy to cat sit for others in the area and would love it if someone could return the favour for me from time to time.

I am CRB checked and have looked after animals, and cats, all my life. I also have family members and friends who are vets and vet nurses.

Would there be some way of making a little local cat sitting group?

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Cheers!
Sally

Tags for Forum Posts: cat sitter, cat sitting

Views: 17588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello again to all - sorry I wouldn't be able to help Julie out as am already booked for the easter period - but i'm now booking for the weeks before easter (to march 25th) and from april 2nd for the rest of the month (but will then mostly be busy until july). Hope that might be of use to someone here - my contact details and site again ...

http://coolforcats.webeden.co.uk/

cheers

steve

quizking@hotmail.com

07948 517583

Wondered if anyone in the group has advice on an issue I posted in the main site?
http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/topics/cat-care-query

I live at the last road on the ladder before the railway bridge and have just adopted a cat after many years-previously always had two cats. Would be delighted to set up an exchange help system. Judy

Hi Judy I've sent you a private message about this

Julie

I live on Umfreville Road and would like to be able to share cat minding with someone. I've just adopted a cat

One problem is I don't really know how to use this network and get in otouch with people keen on cat minding share

Judya

This might sound like a daft request but my mother (to rephrase the UB40 song) has a mouse in her kitchen and would like to borrow a cat (preferably one with mousing credentials) for a week or two. I appreciate that ordinarily cat sitting works the other way round but if anyone is interested please let me know.

Hi Antoinette

As cat are creatures of routine, and find change very stressful, they may just hunker down for the week or two and be too stressed to do anything.  I would rather suggest those plug-in sound gadgets which mice can hear can humans cannot. 

Hope this makes sense :)

Yes I realise cats are a bit neurotic in that way. But I figure the stress is no different between going into a cattery than going into someone else's home and some are more relaxed than others. So if anyone was stuck it's no different to resorting to a cattery. I had a cat in my youth who was perfectly happy going between homes and so I think my mum thinks that's the norm. I will look into the sonic thingies though.

CAT SITTER NEEDED ! N4

Ideal for students, or close neighbours. 

Sangria is a spayed tabby cat who is looking for somebody to take care of her the week-end of 7-8 july until 11-12 july. We are flexible. She is really talkative and playfull, but shy. So somebody with patience will be best !

If you know anyone who could be interested, even to stay in our place, please share the info !

Hi Lilly!

I live on Eade Road and am available those dates to cat sit. I can do live-in or live-out , depending on what is best for the cat, and can provide references. Please feel free to add me on your connections on here so we can discuss further :)

Hello - are you still looking for someone to catsit?  I have a friend from Italy, extremely trustworthy who has lots of local references and would not be looking for payment - just somewhere to stay for a few days, who would love to look after Sangria.  He's a great animal lover and basically is trying to get established in the area but doesn't want to sign up to longterm lease yet so this would be real win win.  If you are already sorted please do bear him in mind for other dates.  If you message me I can put you in touch with him.  Many thanks, Theresa

Hi anyone around. Philip land area who wants to swap cat feeding duties? I have two Persians and I'm going away mid July need someone to come in for a few days. O e of my cats has ashma would be good if you are ok with giving her ever puffer. She is no proble. And actually likes it. I can show you how to do it is very easy
Emma

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service