Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

This Thread is a 'Sticky' thread acting as a central exchange for Cat Sitting

Hello all

I'm not sure how this would work or if anyone would be interested but here goes......

I have 2 cats and I live on the southern end of the ladder. I would be more than happy to cat sit for others in the area and would love it if someone could return the favour for me from time to time.

I am CRB checked and have looked after animals, and cats, all my life. I also have family members and friends who are vets and vet nurses.

Would there be some way of making a little local cat sitting group?

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Cheers!
Sally

Tags for Forum Posts: cat sitter, cat sitting

Views: 17585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for your help.

Hi John, would your vet be able to point you to someone? I imagine they would charge a lot for this service though.

I looked into this before for a friend. I found a vet nurse who would do injections twice a day for £30. I can give you her contact details if you want.

Otherwise, I can recommend the cattery run by Village Vet http://www.villagevetcattery.co.uk/ (the advantage being that they will be able to do the injections if your cat stays there). If that doesn't suit, phone one of their practices as one of their nurses might be able to help (I use Winchmore Hill branch tel 0208 360 2020).

Or otherwise maybe a local nurse I know (she's not a vet nurse) could help. It's just a thought - as my husband learned how to do a cat's insulin injections and he's not a nurse, so presumably a non vet nurse would be more than capable.

Many thanks. Justine. If you could give me the vet nurse's contact details, I will get in touch with her.

Vet nurse is Alison Roy. Tel 07921 263017. Email alisoncanonbury@gmail.com

Hi all. Just wondered if anyone was around over Christmas to feed our cat. We'll be away for about 4 days from Christmas Eve so will need someone to pop in on Boxing Day sometime maybe to refill food? We are on the North End of the ladder. Happy to help out in return.
Hi Sarah, have sent you a pm request
I am around over Christmas and can do catsitting on the ladder/gardens. Usually available most other times too.

im also around all over xmas new year for anyone needing cat sitting- maybe we shold go as a pair LAUREN haha

anyone know steve the cat, house sitter who can vouch for him, going away for 3weeks next may , all booked but already stressing about leaving my cats as never left them longer than a week although to be honest im sure they will be fine and just eat, sleep, and not much else

Hi, i'm online right now! (and have references mentioned on previous page above, and can provide more if you like) pm me directly or call 07948 517583, am around this evening.

Steve has looked after my two very elderly and spoilt cats on several occasions. He is extremely trustworthy and my cats adored him. I would thoroughly recommend him.

Bridget

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service