Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

This Thread is a 'Sticky' thread acting as a central exchange for Cat Sitting

Hello all

I'm not sure how this would work or if anyone would be interested but here goes......

I have 2 cats and I live on the southern end of the ladder. I would be more than happy to cat sit for others in the area and would love it if someone could return the favour for me from time to time.

I am CRB checked and have looked after animals, and cats, all my life. I also have family members and friends who are vets and vet nurses.

Would there be some way of making a little local cat sitting group?

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Cheers!
Sally

Tags for Forum Posts: cat sitter, cat sitting

Views: 17588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes the group is still going fine but has moved on a bit. I have a rather out of date list of folk who got involved a couple of years back which you are very welcome to have but I will need your address etc.. I have sent an invite for you to make me a connection so that we can send details etc. without the whole of Harringay knowing your details!

Most people used this list to find someone near them and have now got a reciprocal arrangement. Others just get an immediate response to their HoL message and then contact that person directly. It is entirely up to you.

What about dogs?  Anyone interested in doing it for dogs too?

I look after dogs as well as cats, but as mentioned above, on a professional basis: www.happydogsandcats.co.uk

i am looking for someone to look after my dog end of july for 4 days!!! late notice as been let down, i live on ladder thanks.

I would also like to join this group; I have one cat and am in the Tower Gardens Estate. Happy to do cat sitting in exchange and/or pay a sitter. Will be going away next week (late July 2014), and would love to find someone to catsit my ginger! 

Hi All,

Would also like to join this group please.  We are looking for a cat sitter for our two boys who is available end of August/beginning of September and can cover Muswell Hill.

Hi - I would like to join this group.  I have 2 cats, live on the ladder and happy to offer reciprocal cat visits / feeding / checking up.  Can you please send me a connection?

Hi, I would be interested in joining, if you could message me please. Thanks

Hi there - I am looking for someone to feed my 2 cats on a couple of weekends in mid October.......

i'm on Alfoxton Avenue and happy to enter into a reciprocal arrangement! 

Message me if you think you can help! Thanks Katy 

Hi All,

I think I was originally part of this group but the thread became lost somehow, I have no idea what a 'Sticky" means! However I'm still very much up for cat sitting and would be very grateful if someone could do the same for me on odd days. I'm on Hewitt Road with the delightful Miss Bentley ;-) x

Attachments:

Love the photo!

For anyone who can't find a neighbour to help, I can recommend Vicky http://happydogsandcats.co.uk/pet-behaviour-services/cat-sitting/

Can anyone help me find a Veterinary Nurse who will visit twice daily to give Insulin to my diabetic cat whilst I am on holiday ? John

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service