Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

This Thread is a 'Sticky' thread acting as a central exchange for Cat Sitting

Hello all

I'm not sure how this would work or if anyone would be interested but here goes......

I have 2 cats and I live on the southern end of the ladder. I would be more than happy to cat sit for others in the area and would love it if someone could return the favour for me from time to time.

I am CRB checked and have looked after animals, and cats, all my life. I also have family members and friends who are vets and vet nurses.

Would there be some way of making a little local cat sitting group?

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Cheers!
Sally

Tags for Forum Posts: cat sitter, cat sitting

Views: 17588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can recommend Vicky who does a lot of work in this area, she is trustworthy, reliable and a real animal lover. www.happydogsandcats.co.uk Tel 07791 387373. Email vicky@happydogsandcats.co.uk

Thanks Justine!

Hi Siobhan,

I am available to feed your cats... I'm feeding a few in your area over the Christmas period.

You can contact me via my website: http://happydogsandcats.co.uk/

Vicky

I would be happy to join the group as I think I said before.

I am looking for someone to feed my cats once a day from 26th Feb until 5th March.

They spend a lot of time outside but are very shy especially with strangers, so it will not be very rewarding!

Any offers much appreciated. I live in Crouch End just off Crouch Hill.

Hi Jane

I can feed them. You can contact me on: 07791 387373.

Regards

Vicky

Hello, i have just found this group as i was looking for a local cat sitting. Although i am not a professional cat sitting, i own a cat and would be happy to offer to feed your cat while you're away. I am able to come in once a day either on the way to work or the way home. I'm then away from 5th March - 17th March, and would be looking for the favour returned? I don't know if this is viable but wanted to suggest anyway!

Kate

This would be tricky as we are away until late Tuesday 4th March. Otherwise I would be glad to reciprocate.

If we could discuss this please phone me on 07752037669.

In case any of you haven't seen this post on cat hunting, here it is

http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/topics/cat-hunting-in-seaford-...

Would anyone be able to feed our cat over Easter weekend (Friday to Monday). We are in middle of the ladder not far from the passage. Our usual cat sitters are also away over this period. Happy to reciprocate of course. Chris

Hi Chris, I could do this, but I do this professionally... so there would be a fee.

Vicky

www.happydogsandcats.co.uk

That's great. thank you. I've sent you a connection request so we can exchange numbers and work out the details. we are on Allison road. Chris

I am interested in joining this cat sitter's group - what a great idea! 

I am not very sure whether this group is still active though? Given those replies are dated. Can anyone tell me how this works and whether the group is going well? 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service