Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

This Thread is a 'Sticky' thread acting as a central exchange for Cat Sitting

Hello all

I'm not sure how this would work or if anyone would be interested but here goes......

I have 2 cats and I live on the southern end of the ladder. I would be more than happy to cat sit for others in the area and would love it if someone could return the favour for me from time to time.

I am CRB checked and have looked after animals, and cats, all my life. I also have family members and friends who are vets and vet nurses.

Would there be some way of making a little local cat sitting group?

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Cheers!
Sally

Tags for Forum Posts: cat sitter, cat sitting

Views: 17546

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bridget

I'd like to join the group too if poss - we have just acquired 2 lovely rescue cats. I will request a connection.

Thanks

Tessa

Thanks Bridget. I have tried to reply via HoL contacts but haven't managed to make it work yet! Will give it another go tomorrow. Emma

This may help.

Hello,

I live in Turnpike Lane and would love to joing this group please? I have a gorgeous black and white (house) cat called Bernard. He is super friendly, loves people and we could really use a wonderful service like this?! I would be happy to return the favour for locals in need if i am around.

I live right by TPL station. This is a fantastic idea as i often struggle when on holiday!

Many thanks,

Laura Bates

Welcome on board. If you make me a HoL contact you can then give me your details to add to the list without all of Harringay knowing!

Best wishes,

Bridget

Hello, I am not too sure how the group works but I would like to join it if possible. We have a beautiful cat and we have been living on the northern part of the ladder for over 10 years. Thank you.
Hi this is a great idea I used to live on the ladder but I move to Bruce grove area still I'm very interested on this how can I jump in ?. Many thanks .

Hello. I would also be interested to join your group, please.

I live on the Scotch Estate, N22 and have two cats who we usually leave in the care of a neighbour but it would be great to have other options should her holiday ever coincide with ours. Of course I would be happy to reciprocate.

I am interested too! =)

So sorry not to have got back to you. I have been co-ordinating a central list and, if you would like to make me a contact on HoL, we can exchange email addresses etc. and I can add you to the group as we tend to contact each other by that means.

Best wishes

Bridget

Hi I am new to Harringay online and would be very interested in joining this group as we have a cat!

Welcome to the group! Am in the process of up-dating the list which goes out to everyone so if you make me one of your contacts you could then let me have your details (address, email address, phone number and name of cat/s) without the whole of Harringay knowing!

Best wishes

Bridget

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service