Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Can you help? - work wanted by strapping 20 year old male student with Asperger's

Dear neighbours

My 20 year old son is waiting to hear about his uni application and, in the meantime, is looking for any kind of legitimate paid work for any amount of time from 1 hour upwards.  He is big, strong, helpful and willing to do any kind of work for a little payment e.g. he can do gardening, cleaning, manual labour, leafleting, cooking...  He is willing to consider any work you might have for as little or as much time as you like and you would be helping him out immensely as he helps you as he has had no luck in his applications to commercial businesses so far.

Please try us with any suggestions.  

Thank you

Gila

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've got a bit of garden clearing he could do. pm me for details. Marian

Hi Marian

That's great.  I've pm'd you so we can arrange if you add me

Thanks

Gila

I don't know if this is helpful, but I think the H.A.I.L in Tottenham may be able to help out. They have a website that you can look at. I'd paste it here but I'm on my new nexus tablet and not familiar with how to do this yet! I think it should come up if you googled it.

Thanks.  I sent you an invite on here which you have to accept for us to message each other privately.  Do you want to call me about the garden clearance?  07870 689243

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service