Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

After having some work done on my drains I need a new manhole to be built. Seeking recommendations for the right person for the job.

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If its a sewer then Thames Water do it for free - had ours replaced in Feb 2020 by them - check their website .Manhole covers on private property are their responsibility

Still looking for someone to do this job. Looks like my responsibility according to Thames Water website. I am no expert but guessing a general builder could do this? Any leads gratefully received.

As part of having our front garden done Kieran O’Brien (Landscape Initiatives) replaced a manhole cover for us. Highly recommend him: 07713 488730



© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service