Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

GOOD HOME Needed for Bubs                

My Cat’s Information

Name

Bubs (Bubbles)

Sex

Male

Breed

Tabby (unsure)

Color

white grey brown black

Possible 6years

Hair

Long

Markings/ Distinguishing Characteristics

Little scars on ears, one eye slightly less colour

Contact Information

Name

Anna

Phone

0779 302 5422

Bubs Story

Bubbles was a stray in May 2012, Vet thought he was about 3 years old so he possible about 6 years old. He is quite a handsome boy but due to unseen circumstances I sadly & reluctantly have to find Bubbles a new good home.

I’m looking for a home for Bubs with free access to the outside or garden.

and don’t wish to force Bubs to be either locked in or out night or day and wish for him to have his quality of life as it has been for the last three years, the freedom of movement of his pleasure. Bubs will get on with a girlie who is playful he will tolerate youngest but not a male.

He is still a little nervous if you make sudden moves, but will let you brush

& rub him in certain areas. But you will have to gain his trust for his belly rub!

He knows the words Brush, Food, Mousey, & Birdie!

Views: 1459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Anna it can be tricky finding a good home, plus a lot of people are away in August.
I mentioned Bubbles for you on this other post where someone is looking for a home for a female tabby cat who looks a bit like Bubbles!
You could also contact Village Vet  as they have several branches in North London and they are very helpful. I'm sure if you asked them they would put up your flyer in their branches. Rosie is their Area Manager (rosie@villagevet.co.uk) and the receptionist at their Southgate branch is very helpful and also Kate the receptionist at their Winchmore Hill branch.

Hello Justine

I actually did that already before you mentioned it and to a lot of other Vet Practices, Zasman, Goddards, Cat to Kitten and Animal Shelters.

& others, I did ask if they could put the flyer up in their practices hoping they would send it forward to their other branches. there are a few I haven't heard back from yet.

Thank you so much for you help, I hoping I will get some responds soon for my Bubbles.

Warm regards

Anna

Hello Morning Justin
Ella from Stokey emailed me to say that she has space for Bubbles and would I still need it, would this be a good idea or shall I wait hoping to find him a home, I just worry now what to do for the best.
Kind regards
Anna

I see that Bubbles is going to Wood Green Animal Shelter. If you can, try to look after him at home as long as possible - ideally until a home is found - as it will be hard for him going from a home environment to adjusting to shelter life. I hope he gets a home before winter because the cats live communally outside at Wood Green, with access to shed cabins for shelter.

Hopefully someone offers Bubbles a good home soon.

Hi Anna. Not to get your hopes up, but I know a contact who might be able to help. I'll send you a private message as soon as I can, when I get more detail.

Hello Justine

Thank you for your help.

Far as I know Woodgreen Animal Shelter just asked me to fill out a form all about Bubbles, but not to take him as there do not have room but I was only asking if I could put his details up. But Battersea has made appointment for me on the 25th Sept is no one has come forward for Bubbles.

I hoping I wouldn't have to keep this appointment but so far not much happening and I want him to be long settled before fireworks night comes along, this is my worry. So if this is the case at least he will be safe from firework (Battersea) s as I won't be there every night to comfort him. Its all a bit drepressing and I feel so stressed for Bubbles and of course he is not too happy that I'm not there every night and I feel so sad.

Kind regards

Anna

I'm sorry Anna, that is heartbreaking.

Yes I'm sure it makes sense for Wood Green to publicise him while he's with you and they can help with potential home checks. They've done a nice profile of Bubbles online.

Poor Bubbles, he's such a handsome cat. Let's hope someone out there suitable with a garden will be interested in offering him a home.

I'll message you tomorrow with a contact who might be able to help.

Hi Anna. Thanks for your message. It's nice that Ella from Stokey has got in touch. I'll find out more from Ella as to what potential foster space she might have available - as it's good to explore all avenues.

Ideally it would be best if Bubbles went from your home to a new permanent home, but I know that time is a factor so it may be necessary for him to go to a foster home until a permanent home can be found. Don't worry, I'll message you later with an update.

Bubbles is such a beautiful cat, surely someone out there can offer him a good permanent home with catflap access to a garden!

Another photo of Bubbles who still needs a home. Home checks apply.

Bubbles still needs a good home. Home checks apply.

Anna is still looking to find Bubbles a good home with a garden.
If anyone has any queries or needs further information, please do message Anna or me.

Anna is still looking to find Bubbles a good home with catflap access to a garden.
If anyone has any queries or needs further information, please do message Anna or me.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service