Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

In the first round of ” just moved in” clearances, we have:

• Loads of boxes – really good sturdy moving boxes provided by our removal company used for glass and other fragile stuff.  Also Homebase moving/storage boxes, good for books etc. 
  • Piles and piles of tissue paper our removal men used to wrap glass etc.  Great for packing and padding out boxes.  Currently it is bound for the recycle bin but perfectly reusable… 
  • 3 Benno IKEA  CD/DVD towers – two red and one black. 
  • A Rexbo shelving unit – IKEA don’t seem to stock them anymore  - it is like a ladder, but with shelves.  This one is red. Google it and you’ll see what I mean.

Before I ring the Veolia people to pick up perhaps someone could make use of a:

IKEA Markor book case.  It is not in good condition – we took out small sections in the back in order to run cables through (long story).  It looks like this: http://www.usedfurnitureforsale.co.uk/furniture/FA01859  but white.  D34xH192xW46cm

We are just off St Anne’s Road (the Harringay side) and home all day Saturday and Sunday if anyone wants to collect.

Views: 976

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ace! I wish there was a "like" button. Strangely I am moving to a little house next door to the very first flat I had in London in 1998! The location's not as good as where I am currently but hey, it's a whole house and we'll never afford a whole house on the ladder. Plus we have friends on Sirdar and in Noel Park - it's what you make it right?

You're right. There's no way we could have a whole house for ourselves on the Ladder. Also, I'm rather pleased I wont have to walk past by Duckets Common in the evenings.. But I'll miss being able to get any missing ingredient in 5 minutes - will be planning dinners in advance!

I've got lots of moving boxes going free too if anyone would like them - probably over 50 - am on the Ladder.

Julie

Nicholas, Julie, thank you! 

Incidently, my move is a few weeks away. I wonder if you'd like them to be picked up asap (in which case can try storing them in the loft) or if any of you wouldnt mind keeping them tucked away for a little longer (second half of October, if possible)?

We have around 8 large removal boxes (possibly more by mid October once we have finished unpacking). They're not in the way so would be happy to hold them for you till you're ready.

That would be ideal. I'm reserving those and will get in touch with you in October :) Thank you!!

I'm FINALLY moving and could pick up some boxes this weekend, if still available. I have sent you a connection request. Thanks!

mine are in the loft so can hold onto them for you, no problem!

If Milda doesn't mind, is there any chance that we could have 4 or 5 of your boxes? Moving books and other bits into the attic to create more space. I'm able to collect over the weekend.

I've six 45cm x 45cm x 45cm packing boxes you could have, most unused and flatpacked. On Frobisher Rd, phone/txt 07908 674 013 to collect.

yes of course - have sent you a link request to exchange details

Hi Brent - just sent you a connection request.  Those shelves are still going so once we are connected I will email you my address and phone number.  Cheers!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service