Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Gilbert, our girl cat has been gone since Thur 9th Oct! Which is SO unlike her! She is chipped and we think maybe someone is looking after her.

PLEASE can you check your sheds and gardens? We miss her terribly.

Maybe you can hear a cat at an elderly neighbours house? Or know of someone who looks after them?

Could you ask your neighbours not online? Share the picture?

Anything please! 

CASH REWARD

She is BLACK, WHITE AND BROWN.

Contact us with ANY information! Gina : 07515508297

Views: 357

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is she still missing?

Yes justine and I'm beside myself x

Gina, you may have seen on Animal Search that someone has found a cat on Topsfield Road - not that I want to get your hopes up as they describe it as black and white and I know Gilbert has some brown. They haven't put a photo up yet, but I've asked them to put up a photo and say whether there is also any brown on the cat. Hopefully they will get the cat scanned for a microchip anyway.

I KNOW!!! Saw that and replied immediately! i wish i could call them but no number!

thanks for ALL your help justine, you really are very kind

xx 

Helo annee

whats an RSCPA cat?

mine is microchipped so they would check that eh?! 

I guess a cat has been handed in to local RSPCA, but I'm sure the contact number will be on the poster or Annee can tell you.

The RSPCA will scan for microchips. However, I'm not sure how good their scanners are. I borrowed a scanner this year from the RSPCA to scan a cat and whilst I had their scanner, I checked my cats and on 2 of the cats their microchip didn't show up. So I got them scanned at my vets and the microchips showed up - my vet said they had some different types of scanners to make sure any microchip is found.

REALLY?? wow! thats worrying!

tried calling RSCPA no answer! x

Just to let you know I got this reply today from the person on Animal Search who found a cat on Topsfield Road

"my last sighting of the cat was the night before i went on holiday, and the vets were closed (i did try). if i see it again, i will take a photo, or catch and take to the vets. it was dark so unsure about the brown, sorry."

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service