Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Did anyone see this in the standard tosay? The columnist Richard Godwin has moved to Green Lanes and there's a small piece about it at the bottom of this article.
http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/a-firsttimers-guide...

Views: 1650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone have any thoughts on Noel park/ Belmont area as a place for young families looking for space? Have a baby and need to ship out of hackney flat! Anywhere in particular to go for/avoid? The ladder is way too expensive for us now!
Hi not sure where you mean....I live off Philip lane (Kitchener road and would say its a good place to look or off Westgreen road and anywhere near seven sisters station. I wouldn't go Tottenham hale as its quite built for students and quite transient so prob not great for a family.
Lots of families are moving into Tottenham as well as artists.
Personaly I would avoid Northumberland park area only because it's not near a tube and gets because Tottenham gets a bit rougher the further north you go (my opinion!)
Hi, thanks for your reply! We were thinking the other side of lordship lane rec from you, around russell park/belmont park...Off westbury avenue...?

Walthamstow seems very popular now for young families

Yes agree ESP if you can afford "walthamstow village" won't be long until Tottenham has a "village" created by the estate agents!
Yes I know west yet avenue, more sort of towards wood green? Turnpike lane? I don't knownif that well but have heard anything bad! The area feel like people have lived there for a while with a pretty sold community feel. And as the work on the Rex has been completed this can only be a good thing for the area.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service