Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

There's a dog that gets left outside, north side of Elder Avenue at the Middle Lane End which barks incessantly - a small dog, I would guess, by the yappy noise. It's not clear to me exactly which house it is but it drives us nuts on Rosebery Gardens - I can't imagine how the immediate neighbours feel.  I wonder if anyone here knows the owner.  Or if the owner reads this forum - please have some consideration for the poor animal, let alone the humans living all around.  This evening I received a complaining message from a friend who lives right the other end of Rosebery Gardens - the noise carries that far.

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If the dog is left outside regularly then the RSPCA or Haringey Council should be notified as its a noise nuisance; leaving a dog outside for long periods is also cruel.
If the dog is left outside regularly then the RSPCA or Haringey Council should be notified as its a noise nuisance; leaving a dog outside for long periods is also cruel.
If the dog is left outside regularly then the RSPCA or Haringey Council should be notified as its a noise nuisance.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service