Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hello all,

As some of you already know I'm due to get on a plane tomorrow to Spain where on Sunday I'll be running in the 34th Barcelona Marathon!

I’m going to be running on behalf of TWO charities – The National Kidney Federation (NKF) and Ludotek – both of whom are very worthy causes, and are very close to my heart, and I’m looking to raise £5,000 which will be split equally between the two ….. eek!

The National Kidney Federation is run by kidney patients for kidney patients, and it’s aim throughout the UK is to promote both the best renal medical practice and treatment, and the health of persons suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) or Established Renal Failure (ERF).They also support the related needs of those relatives and friends who care for kidney patients. You can get more information on the fantastic work the NKF does by going to www.kidney.org.uk

Ludotek is a well-established, but small, children’s' charity based at Triangle House in North London which runs a toy library (with really great toys) every Saturday and Monday mornings, a Messy Play session on Tuesdays for kids aged between 0 and 5, AND an older kids “OK” club in the afternoon of every second Saturday in the month for kids aged between 5 and 13 years. They also run training sessions for mums and dads which highlight how kids can learn through play. You can learn more about what they do by visiting their website www.freetocharities.org.uk/ludotek

I’ve set up a fundraising website at  www.virginmoneygiving.com/edgorman where you can get more information about both of these wonderful charities, and hopefully sponsor me to complete this grueling challenge :-)

Many, many thanks as always for your support and kind regards,

Ed

Views: 113

Reply to This

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service