Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Does anyone know off the top of their heads what the average/approximate area of the ground floor of a typical Harringay three-bed house is? I've done some very rough calculations and come up with something around 75m2 but don't know if I'm correct (I'm trying to compare it to the size of a flat.)

Views: 500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It varies obviously but reckon 65m2 is closer to the mark. Although not perfect definitely worth looking at floorplans on houses for sale (Paul Simon, Winkworth etc). I remember winkworth break it down by floor so that might help (plus you can pick comparable properties on same road etc.

Hope that helps.

Ours is about 64m2 i'd guess - about 7.5m x 5.3m for the front and 6.5m x 3m for the back extension, plus a couple of m2 for the bay window areas at the front and rear.

The ground floor area of a house on the Harringay Ladder is approximately 60 sq m (645 sq ft) on average. It depends which road. Many have had rear extentions increasing the ground floor area.

Hi,

We recently had a 4 bedroom house on Warham Road - (it was one with a 3rd mezzanine floor at the rear) the ground floor area was 60.8 sqm (654.6 sq ft) here is the floor plan hope it helps.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service