Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Just another thumbs up for Lee Murphy from LA roofing  079 7373 8590. Nice guy, attended at short notice and offered a suitable, quick solution for the problem I was having. Seems straight-up, knowledgeable about his trade and is sympathetic to the design and build of homes/roofs in the Gardens/Ladder area which is nice to know when you're talking about replacing the roof on a 100+ year old building.

Tags for Forum Posts: guttering, roofer

Views: 806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed - sorted out a leak I had with some damaged tiles quickly and efficiently.

My neighbour and I recently had work done by Lee.  She needed a new down pipe, which he supplied and fitted.

Our  problem - he cleared out lots off tree debris from the valley of the gutters, fitted a different type of gutter and fitted a type of  drip strip between gutter and tiles  that my husband suggested. 

We had Lee come over to our place today to look at some problematic guttering that's been overflowing regularly in the recent heavy rain. He came over at short notice, was quick to diagnose the issue and very helpful in his suggestions. He managed to clear out a lot of debris (moss, leaves etc) from the down tube which it turns out was really quite blocked! I'd recommend his services. 

Hi

I'm not able to find LA Roofing on google - just wonder if any of you have the company number?

Ta

Click the roofer tag under the post. You’ll see his number listed on other posts. Or, If by “the company number”, you mean the landline, he may well not have one.

I contacted Lee about overflowing gutters in the recent heavy rain that were causing water to come through a sash window. He sorted the problem and cleaned the gutters at the front of the house for £120.

I called Lee, and he quoted me £350 just to clear my gutters. Instead got it done for £60 from these 2 guys who did a great job, and cleaned up

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service