Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I keep seeing this little one around. Does not matter when I come home, this cat's aways around. Quite shy, skinny, and no collar.

White chest, white socks on front paws and white back legs.

Does anyone know this little fella / lady?

bad photo, but very shy subject..

Tags for Forum Posts: cat, lost, maybe, road, seymour

Views: 664

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Karen, that would be great, please do let me know. I'm putting food out at the same time each evening now, so if the owners are notified then at least the can come and get the cat. A happy ending would be amazing!!! Fingers crossed, please do post or send me a message.

Hello Annette

A friend of  mine has sent the link to your posting.  We have lost a cat called Bindi since mid August she would now be a year old.  Your description of the lost cat is very similar to Bindi who would have by now lost her collar but is microchipped.

Would be grateful if you could contact us on 07790 361919.  it would be fantastic if it was her.

Dawn

Hi Dawn, have just left you a message with my number. Call me when you can.

Update: The cat has been identified as Dawn's cat Bindi. She's still hanging around Seymour Road, but so far all attempts at getting her in to a trap has failed. I have, however, managed to catch a cute tabby, who did not look in the least bit under-fed, and this morning a black cat, which also seemed to be in good shape, and not a stray. I have also shooed off a beautiful ginger and black cat that was sniffing around. But no Bindi. She's to clever for traps it seems.

Dawn has put posters up on Seymour Road asking people NOT to feed Bindi, as we need to make sure she's hungry enough to go in the trap.

If you do spot her, please let Dawn know. It's really fustrating, we know where she hangs out, but so far she's proved imporrible to catch.

I'm sure this will have a happy ending though, I really want Dawn and Bindi to spend Christmas together!

Hilarious. It must be like doing a wildlife survey.

Let's hope Bindi capitulates, bless her.

You have no idea, I might start a daily blog!

Suspect the tabby is my cat, Jonesy (long haired tabby, v fluffy, definitely not underfed!), he often hangs about with a large black cat (think he's adopted him as his minder). Hope Bindi is caught soon.

Katy, might be, very cute!!!! Sorry i trapped him. Got his black mate the other day too, but no Bindi unfortunately. Anyone seen her lately?

No worries, he probably saw it as an adventure :)

I recognise this cat from hanging round my garden mattison road bout 18m ago - turned out he belonged to someone on hewitt or seymour road I think=not been back since except my cat sitter was feeding an identical cat on hewitt road over the summer- hes obvously got 20 lives and lots peop-le to look out for him if its the same one, as he is definitely gorgeous but very shy

This cat's been missing since August, and is only about a year old, went missing in August, so not sure it's the same one? She seems to have mived further up Seymour Road, would be great if someone spots her and posts here!

There is a cat that looks like this that hangs around our house on Burgoyne (by the New River, Green Lanes side) - I think one of our neighbours feeds it.  Would be odd if it's the same one given the distance, but the timing seems about right, as it has been hanging around since the summer. 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service