Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

We live on the ladder (N8) with two children - girls aged 8 and 5. We are looking for an afterschool nanny. 

The core hours will be 3.30 - 6.30 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, during term time, with around four weeks of four full days (8.30 - 6.30) a week during the holidays (three weeks in the summer + another to be confirmed). There would also be ad hoc requirement for babysitting and other days - if possible. 

The girls go to school at Weston Park in Crouch End, and during school term, we would need our nanny to pick both girls up (at 3.30), bring them home (or take them to the park or the library) and give them tea. On Tuesday they go to football and on Thursdays, they go to gymnastics at the Harringay Club. The girls have occasional playdates. 

The pay is £12 gross per hour (core hours will be 12 hours per week, so £144 gross per week). 

We would like someone who is energetic, playful and kind and who can cook (nothing fancy). Someone organised, fun and reliable. Our current nanny has been a really wonderful part of the family, and we would love our next nanny to be as well-loved by our children. 

OFSTED registration would be a bonus, but not required. References essential.

Tags for Forum Posts: nanny

Views: 563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI. I will be happy to work for you. Contact: 07718163930

I have requested being a friend so I can send a message, interested, hope to get a chance to meet up and see if I'm what you are looking for?

The noticeboard in the children's section of the Crouch End library usually has a few advertisements for nannies. I was there the other day and saw a handful. Worth a look perhaps (or you could post your own - they have a small charge).

Hi, I don't know if you're still looking but I'm interested! I can private message you with my details if its still available :)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service