Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Just finished summer season and I'm taking stock before the headlong rush into my next little stint in a variety programme in Thurso from March next.

I did notice that most of the audience at my readings in Skegness were of the, how can I put this, soon to be pushing up daisies crowd and most of them wanting to be put in touch with their dearly departed to find out where the extension cord for the hover mower was.

I think I need to appeal to a younger crowd so did a bit of research and found that a young lady called Miley Cyrus has been very successful with the under twenties. Also found out that she was a major star in something called Hannah Montana on the Disney channel so obviously wholesome.

When you Google her, her name is often linked with something called twerking, which I would imagine is something like twirling a baton or gyrating a hoola-hoop.

Since my hip replacement I think this is something I can just about manage but would obviously need some proper guidance before unleashing it on northern Scotland.

Any tips on classes for this gratefully received.

Hugs

Claire.

Tags for Forum Posts: Twerking

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dearest Claire,

Whilst I cannot possibly comment on Ms Cyrus; "twerk" is where us northerners go from 9 to 5 Monday to Friday : )

Al

Claire - I'm afraid this is not recommended for the over-25s. It can have a catastrophic effect on the lower back. So I'm told.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service