Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Meet Tom Robbins. He's 18 and from Somerset.

On 25th October, he'll be in Harringay handing out Random Acts of Kindness as part of a project for the Channel 4 funded Battlefront.

Battlefront is all about campaigning. It's a brand new multi-platform web and television project to help young people get their voices heard as they campaign about issues they really care about.

Battlefront is made up of 20 inspiring campaigners, all aged between 14 and 21. They've got real causes and big ideas - from stopping knife and gun crime to promoting random acts of kindness. To help them on their way the Battlefront campaigners are getting expert advice from top mentors who know all there is to know spreading a message, gathering support and making change happen.

Tom thinks "People should be more positive and happier. It's always nice to make somebody smile." He says "My campaign is to encourage and undertake random acts of kindness. It involves going around helping people whenever I can. I'm doing this because I feel more people should be helpful in more situations."

He's asked for our help to make his time in Harringay a success. Please help. (PLe4ase make any commenst on Tom's post - linked to on "Please Help").

Views: 12

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service