Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Is there another camping shop around Harringay/TPL/Crouch End/Wood Green in addition to Nomadi???

I know Argos has some camping stuff but they haven't got what I need.

Thanks

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are not desperately in need then I recommend looking online. We bought a Khyam QE tent from outdoor action ltd and they delivered it within two days. Little trekkers for kids stuff are quite good too.

To be honest I was tempted to say "how dare you not support a perfectly good local business that people come from all across north London to visit"... but obviously I'm a bit price conscious too.
Ah. No. The trouble with Nomadi was only that they didn't have what I wanted. Nothing to do with price!

It's a great shop. Have bought loads from there in the past.
Opposite for me with Nomad. Find their selection very narrow. Have always gone in determined to purchase but come away empty handed. Internet every time, especially with tents.
have you tried Amazon.co.uk - they have quite a bit of really cheap camping stuff....
To be fare Nomad is not a camping shop as such, more of an outdoor / travelling / hiking store.

Get most of my stuff online for better choice and price and if I am up that way there is one at garden centre up near Hayes Gallaria.
Not really local, but the best place for cheap camping gear by far is Decathlon. You can view their stock online here http://www.decathlon.co.uk/ , but (annoyingly) they don't sell online. The nearest store is at Surrey Quays. It's a long way, but worth it.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service