Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I adopted him 5days ago, and basically my cats have chased him away-Im distraught-so any sitings please call, 07765 882219
He's a little thing-approx 3 and half kilo,skinny looking,answers to the name of daisy(I know its a shame)
I live around the ladder on mattison rd and he may have gone down the road along haringay passage
thanks
karen

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to hear your cat's gone missing. Late on Friday night (when did yours go missing?) I saw a thin mainly white cat with black patches on its back and face on Umfreville Road.

Will keep a look out. Can you describe where your cat is white and where is he brown/black? And when you say brown/black do you mean he's got tabby bits or is the brown/black a solid colour?

Btw, did you see the post from Anna whose cat came back after 11 days - I'm sure you will get yours back too.
thanks for that
that sounds like my cat, have had few sightings of him around that area, he is mainly white with mainly black across the top,top part of his face and one of his eyes, and he has a scar on his nose, I will check round there again tomorrow-maybe some nice old lady(or young) has taken him in and is feeding him-its the not knowing which is so hard

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service