Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Can anyone recommend a good hairdressers down Green Lanes that are good for children?

Many thanks

Tags for Forum Posts: hairdresser

Views: 334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe not as severe as this?
I've taken my little boy to the Istanbul Berber Salon on Turnpike Lane twice but I'm not allowed to anymore. We had fun though.
They banned you for cheeky behaviour?

:D
Mummy burst into tears both times I bought him home...
The youngsters in our house go to cherie's - thats not a recommendation, its just closest!
We use Cherie's too - little one usually gets a lollipop too!
There's a bloke who lives on my road who cuts adult's and children's hair in his front room. He used to work "up West" but now works for himself around north London.

He's cut my hair a few times and it was very good. He hasn't done Felix's hair but he said kid's hair cuts are about 7.50, if I remember rightly.

I certainly recommend him.

Leo 07774 987 591.

Laura
I have just taken my lad to have his haircut at IBO Show hairdressers, a couple of shops up from Tesco.

It has just had a refurb and is really nice. Fred had his haircut for a fiver (yes £5 Engish pounds!) They offered me a cup of tea or coffee and even went next door to buy a newspaper for me, as most of the magazines were in Turkish (I think it was Turkish anyway?). Theyhave a Turkish music channel on with plenty of belly dancers which entertained daddy!

There is even a motorbike cycle for older children to sit on whilst they have a short, back and sides.

Fully recommended and a HOL 5 Stars given.
Go to Vintage hair .Mel is very good with children cut . Very family friendly salon. Toys for children and children programes too .next to haringay station

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service