Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Fantastic amount of live music happening this Sunday @ The Ladder Summer fete;

On the Blue stage we have the Headless Budgies, supported by Girls Are Proud

With The Red Stage its Talking Hads & aMuse

Last but not least the Yellow Stage will tickle your under belly with British CCTV Power and the amazing Franz Fizzlepop

But in seriousness folks, the line-up this year is fantastic.

I've just joined my local church with a free weeks membership to pray for sunshine.

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Share with us then Matt, whose on?
There's some punk outfit, R&B, Raf & Connor, the Fairfax crew, others to whom Adam could fill you in on. Comedian, salsa.

Birdy, you were at the meeting!!
oh yeah, must have been at the bar!
I can reveal that the wonderful For Love Or Money will be there, and also The Deviant Hearts. Come check it out!
Oh, so Franz Fizzlepop have pulled out. Damn.
Yep, I could not guarantee all the green M&M's would be removed from the bowl in the artist dressing-room, so they threw a HUGE wobbly and pulled out. They might sue..
It's OK, I've got another band that likes the name Franz Fizzlepop so much ... they bought the business. I'll intro them to you tomorrow. :)

The Headless Budgies are also in a flap, losing their way somewhere near Croydon. I tried phoning them but as they're headless ... they couldn't answer. Musicians are so eccentric aren't they.
Sorry but Jimmy Cliff is featured at RISE and there's too much music from my past going on there. If I knew what music is featured for the Ladder I might pop in afterwards.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service