Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

The wonderful Birdy has just sent me a poster which he kindly offered to put together after the manager at the Green Lanes Tesco Express offered me window space for such a thing. Great job Birdy. Many thanks.

So, now to see if Mr Tesco will make good on his promise.

I'm attaching a copy of the poster FYI (and there's no copyright charge for printing it off and displaying it - or chatting up your friendly shop-keeper and asking them if they would display it.....................)

Views: 72

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, tee ho - just realised that I have no A3 paper anyone got a couple of dozen sheets to spare?
But you have an A3 printer?
I do. But if someone has a whizzy laser printer that does A3................
Well I don't... but my employer does.

I've printed one out... how many do we want?
Anything up to 10 would be great
Excellent poster Birdy.
It would look very nice in the school.......................
A very impressive poster - should bring then in.
I took one down to Tesco today and the manager said he'd put it up, as promised. So, if you're passing, le me know if you see it...........oh, and do stand there for a couple of minutes pointing and exclaiming something loudly..............
Like, "OMG, what are these Tesco bastards trying to fool us with now?"
or, "Great, they want us to support all our local corner shops! Thank you Tesco!"

No, I thought not.
Yeah, great! Any publicity, they say..........
I must admit Eddie, I'm not much for Tesco at the bottom of my road and always shop at the shop next door as I have been doing for ten years, but I think all free advertising is a good way of broadening the HoL website.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service