Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Dear All

I would like to set up a Friends of Railway Fields (again!) and have arranged for a meeting to take place on Saturday 26th April 2008 starting at 11am.

I'd be really grateful if you could let me know if you can attend this meeting or if you can't make it but still have a keen interest in the Friends of Railway Fields. We did try last year to start the Friends of group up but without success. I feel a Friends of group would ensure Railway Fields is here for a very long time and would help greatly in getting funds for future events, equipment, etc.

On the same day as the meeting I have also arranged a Herbal Walk and Talk starting in the afternoon at 1pm. Elsa Hamaz is the Herbalist who came here late last year and she is back again to show us what we can find at Railway Fields. This event is free and to all ages.

Catherine Price
Haringey Project Officer/Railway Fields
c/o BTCV Kings Cross
80 York Way
London N1 9AG

Tel: 020 8348 6005
Mob: 07739 447958

BTCV

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's in the calendar. Am I correct in assuming that the meeting is at Rwy Fields?
i think it is

i think it is worth adding to the forum as well - i never look at the calendar, i for some reason can't get the emails other than ones posts i contribute to, and your weekly (v. useful) one, so i rely heavily on forum posts which i check a few times a week
It's aboslutely worth adding to the forum - the calendar entries are best if they link to forum posts. I added it to the calendar after you'd posted. Calendar entries get included in weekly updates. As a forum post alone, people won't get a reminder just before the event.

You don't look at the calendar Mr C. You wot suggetsed to me to change the day of the week of the weekly update so that people had reminders of the weekend's events before the weekend. Tch, tch.

Re the emails, have you been into your settings on your members page? If those are correct it's worth checking to see if your spam filter is filtering out the activity emails. The weekly mail comes from a different address.
i thought you meant that it was in 'the calendar' prior to me sending it - misread your tone

when i said i don't look at the calendar, i meant the one on the site not in your weekly email

checked my settings and spam filters - it's a mystery!!
Hi,

I'd be keen to attend, & to be kept updated with this group.

Always been curious to know what's behind those fabulous gates on green lanes! Am I right in thinking that there's usually only access on certain weekdays during working hours, though?
I suggest you email Catherine Price C.Price@btcv.org.uk to keep updated with the group
i would be interested in attending, where is it going to be Maryanne
hi maryanne

i will be in the hut at railway fields

cheers

adam
Hello All

Just to recap, the Railway Fields meeting is to be held this Saturday coming on 26th April starting at 11am. If anyone is unsure about where it'll be held, please walk up the cobbled path to the wooden hut and I'll be there. If anyone wants to just come along and see what's behind the big black gates anyway you're more than welcome. Any questions, please call me on 020 8348 6005 or email c.price@btcv.org.uk

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service