Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

The 2008 National League baseball season starts with a home game for the 2007 BBF National Champions the London Mets, against Croydon Pirates. Please come along to support the London Mets National League team as they start their campaign to win the National Championship for the second time. Games start at 11:00am and 1:30pm.

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I assume this is at Finsbury Park and can I buy pretzels?
Flippant Birdie
I don't think so, I was being serious. No where on the above post does it say where it is.

From my limited experience of baseball watching the La Dodgers at the Dodgers stadium, one of the best things was the differant snacks available brought to your seats. Part of the whole experience IMO.

Baseballs certainly not my cup of tea, but nor is cricket. A wrong assumption there GK/OD.

I would certainly encourage my kids to try all sports and make their own minds up. There's only one rule in my house, they are Port Vale fans : )
No Birdie, wait until May and come down to AP. We have IPA on tap AND pretzels.
I would but I`m on Holiday abroad. I`ll pass this on in the mean time. I`m sure the members on this site will support you and pass this on also. I would imagine kids would love to watch.

Contact Liz on the Kids Group

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service