Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Happy new year everyone…

... and with it I am offering my services as a GCSE Maths tutor and also a computer programming tutor/teaching. I want to keep this local (I live near Bruce Grove) to help the community and also as this will be a side project to my full-time job, which is very flexible however.

A bit about myself, I have a 1st class degree in mathematics from Sheffield University (2008) and have been working as a programmer in the financial sector ever since. Here is my Linkedin page. I have a DBS Certificate issued August 2020.

As I’m just starting out my first session will be free on either field then we can take it from there. But it’ll be good to understand prior the needs and wants. But I believe that the finding the right approach for anyone to learn something is more crucial that anything. People need to understand something to learn it, otherwise progress is so much harder. I had a few weeks teaching experience during my degree along with teaching graduates the ropes over my later working years

Obviously with COVID, government guidelines must be adhered to. So it will have to be virtual until things change. If you interested or know anyone who might be then please get in touch via webstertim56@gmail.com

Thanks,

Tim

Views: 118

Reply to This

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service