Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Dear All,

As a teacher, I will be returning to work next Monday. I have some flexibility on travel time. Could anyone advise the quietest times between 6 and 8? 6-6:30 seems to be quite busy with builders, office cleaners etc. after 8 will be busy with kids from Monday I imagine and any office/shop workers going in. Is there a lull in the middle?

Went in at 9:15 last week and there was only one other person on the bus - but can't leave it that late normally!

Thanks in advance?

Views: 375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Martin

Good question. The 341 is quite a nifty little route so it can be quite a handy transport lifeline really. My guess would be then try a little later, say, 6.40 or so on up to before seven in your transport experiment. You might get fewer of the groups you mention and a mini-lull before the rush of office types again at 7. This is only my hunch though, so you'll have to try! Otherwise and depending on where you are and where you want to go you could try getting a bus to Stamford Hill/Seven Sisters and getting another one from there - more choice etc. Or head to Finsbury Park and on the 19 head to the top of Clerkenwell Rd/Mount Pleasant Royal Mail depot stop and get another bus from there. Phew! That's tired me out now. 

Best of luck with it 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service