Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

2016 Harringay Calendar: Harringay Haringey So Good They Named it Twice

Click image to enlarge

I've toyed with the idea of putting together a Harringay wall calendar for a while now and, a little late in the day, have finally done so.

I wanted to produce something of a good quality. So having exhausted options with local printers, I have a quote with print timings and pre-print approval from a professional calendar maker. It would be a ring-wire bound 300mm x 300mm calendar printed on 260gm card. 

We still hang a calendar in the kitchen each year, but I'm not sure how many others do. Despite having pretty much finished the proofs by the end of summer,  I appreciate that I've also left things a little late. 

Given those ifs and buts, I've no idea how interested people might be in a calendar.  So I haven't yet gone ahead and placed an order, but will do so if there's enough interest.

I have created a pre-order form which will be open until 10th December. Please add your pre-order (or express your interest for 2017). All calendar info, including price is included on the form.

**UPDATE**

There has already been sufficiient interest for me to confirm that the print run will definitely go ahead. That being the case, you can now place your order through a Paypal ordering page via www.harringayonline.com/page/2016-harringay-calendar-ordering

I will place the order and have it in Harringay by 20th December at the latest (probably by 15th).  

Views: 2443

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

i always have a calender, usually cos someone gives me one, ordered-

Thanks for the response all. With over 60 orders already today, it looks like there's going to be sufficient interest to go ahead with this.

Brilliant idea, thanks Hugh!

Hugh, this looks great. Fabulous photos.

Many thanks to Paul and Ebony at the Harringay Local Store. They've kindly agreed to act as a collection point for the calendars. So you can pop in and pick up some Christmas goodies at the same time as you collect your calendar.

I have placed my order! Look forward to hanging it at home :) Where do we collect it from?

Thanks Cherie. See my comment just before yours for collection details. Should be with us next week.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service