Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

2012 London Mayoral Election – social media overview infographic

For what it's worth:

Views: 278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hugh, when you say "for what its worth", what in your estimation do you think its worth?

What conclusions, if any, do you think can be drawn from this social media overview graphic of real-time social conversations with its evolution of conversations on the social web by candidate?

The most important thing is to get out there today and vote - I know lots of (local) people who "didn't get round to it" last time and were shocked when Boris got in.

Maddy I'm sure that many were also shocked that Ken was selected to be a candidate again, let alone the prospect of his getting in. But agree that it is important to vote – regardless!

I've decided to vote for Siobhan Benita in the first round - an unknown quantity, granted, and she won't get in but I'm sick of staring at men in suits.

I have now cast my top secret votes.

For those who have yet to get along to a polling station, I would just like to point out that, in the case of the election for London Mayor, that you have two votes: a first choice AND a second choice (which is nice).

An order of preference to which to give due consideration.

Yes, although I suspect a lot of people will put one of the big two first choice and a minority party second, which is throwing away the chance to endorse and encourage smaller parties.

I like that Benita is standing as an independent - I think that's partly what won Ken the first mayoral election. Why does it all have to be about party politics?

Yes, but that's as much about BBC etc media policy as it is about party support.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service