Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I don’t know what the deadline is for the candidates for the local elections are but anyone with any concrete information on who will be standing for each party and ward could you post it here.

I have contacted the local parties and elections office at the council and will post any information they pass on.

It seems from the councils archives that we have only had a choice of four or five parties in the last local election in 2006; Labour, Lib-Dems, Conservatives, Respect and Greens unlike other elections when there has been a larger presence from fringe and smaller parties.

2010 Candidates (to be updated as information arrives)

Harringay:
Labour: Gina Adamou / Jonathan Vellapah / Nora Mulready
Lib-Dem: Karen Alexander / David Schmitz / Chris Ford
Conservative: Tim Caines /
Green:
Respect (?):

St Anns:
Labour: Zena Brabazon / David Browne / Nilgun Canver
Lib-Dem:
Conservative: Phevious Joannides / Micheal Olajide /
Green:
Respect:

Seven Sisters:
Labour: Dhiren Basu / Joe Goldberg / Claire Kober
Lib-Dem:
Conservative: Justin Hichcliffe / Mahir Gul / Isaac Revah
Green:
Respect (?):

2006 Election Results attached

Amended 4.40pm - 28/2

Tags for Forum Posts: 2010 local election, 2010 local elections, Elections, local_democracy

Views: 207

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What about your candidates for Seven Sisters and St. Ann's? Don't they matter?

JH
Con candidate for SS
St. Ann's Conservatives have chosen: Joyce Oyeyi-Effiong, Phevious Joannides & Sam Rozati

Harringay Conservatives have chosen: Tim Caines, Steve Noble & Christine Sampson

Seven Sisters Conservatives have chosen as above

Our biogs and contacts details will soon be added.

All we now is info on LDs and Greens (-:
Thanks.

These have been uploaded on the respective pages - access via Para 5 here. Let me know if you have corrections or additional info.
This Steve Noble? I assume not...
Great news, John. Pity we demolished Billy Graham's Arena before the Second Coming.
Good Lord!
Re: 'I don’t know what the deadline is for the candidates for the local elections are...'

Hiya Birdy - I don't know if you have this info now, but I've been informed by the borough's electoral services dept that local election nominations close at 12 noon on April 8th, so the names of all candidates in all of Haringey's wards should be available shortly after this

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service