Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Is it possible to catch this from Turnpike Lane Station to Muswell Hill? I know it's not stopping on Turnpike Lane....

Thanks 

Views: 462

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The first stop is at the junction with Wightman

Road.

Thanks

According to Google Maps, you can catch the 144 bus from Stop T at Turnpike Lane bus station. Here’s the route from TfL.

Thanks. 

144 bus is going straight from Lordship Lane to Muswell Hill via Alexandra Park....

I was a bit confused yesterday trying to get it so looked it up. Here’s what it says on TFL - Route 144 is on diversion towards Muswell Hill from 09:30 on Monday 24 April until 18:00 on Saturday 20 May due to borough works. Buses are diverted via Station Road, Buckingham Road, Bedford Road, Alexandra Palace Way, and Muswell Hill, missing the stops from Wood Green Shopping City to Park Road.

So basically from Wood Green is going to Ally Pally station, up the hill past Ally Pally and back down at Victoria stakes to go up to Muswell Hill. On the way back it’s the usual route back to Turnpike Lane - I got it yesterday. So best way to Muswell Hill is 41 to Crouch End and W7 up. 

Anything that gets civilians away from Wood Green has to be good.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service