Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'workshop' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Last chance - Mosaic Art Class with designer of 'St James Square' Sign

Upcoming Class Make a Mosaic ArtworkSaturday 4th March 2017Methodist Church, 28 Pages Lane, N10 1PP2pm to 6pm Early Bird offer £49 per pers…

Started by Leona Matuszak

0 Feb 28, 2017

workshop of IMPREINT in Hornsey Children's Library

Images from the last workshop of the artist IMPREINT in collaboration with the Hornsey Children's Library. The project Save me. kickstarted…

Started by Diana Adamson

0 Oct 26, 2016

FREE TWO PART 'BAT WORSHOP', COVERING THEIR ANATOMY AND ECOLOGY

This Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th August. FREE COURSE - 'BAT ANATOMY AND ECOLOGY, INCLUDING TRAINING TO USE A BAT DETECTOR (also an evenin…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

0 Aug 15, 2014

Save me. workshop of IMPREINT in Hornsey Children's Library

On the 20 December 2013 there has been a workshop of the artist IMPREINT organised by the Hornsey Children's Library (Haringey Council). Th…

Started by Napsugar Budai

0 Dec 22, 2013

Jewellery-making workshop for children, 11am on Sunday 16th June - book places now!

Local Harringay Ladder jeweller, Rinat Koren, is running a jewellery making workshop for children aged 8 and over on Sunday 16th June at 11…

Started by Jo W

0 Jun 8, 2013

New Art Therapy Group

Hello everyone, My name is Paula and I am volunteering with MIND in Haringey, a day centre for people with mental health problems. We are…

Started by paulaniuk

0 Apr 11, 2012

TODAY TODAY TODAY

If you are in the North London area pop along to the first seed planting session of 2012. TODAY TODAY TODAY N4 LIBRARY, Blackstock Rd. GRO…

Started by letsgoletsgrow

0 Jan 12, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service