Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'windows' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traditional timber windows and doors

Hi all, We are The Sash Window Workshop and we offer replacement and draught proofing services for traditional timber windows and external…

Started by The Sash Window Workshop

0 Dec 2, 2022

Excellent quality Double Glazed Wooden Sash Windows - going free

Two really good quality double glazed sash windows going free. We're having our side return extension done and unfortunately we can't re-…

Started by Hugo Read

5 Sep 2, 2022
Reply by Hugo Read

Experience with Crystal Windows Romford?

Has anyone had double glazing installed by Crystal Windows and do they have any feedback? Or any other companies they would recommend? We'r…

Started by Tim Gent

3 Jan 30, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

Window cleaner needed.

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a window cleaner for the front and back of my terraced house. Can anyone here recommend someone (or maybe you…

Started by Sara

1 Jan 14, 2022
Reply by Barney Winnett

Velux expert?

Hi all, have recently moved to a new flat with Velux windows, and during this weekend's downpour we have sprung leaks in a couple of them.…

Started by Ravi

4 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Ravi

Roof Window / Skylight replacement

I have an old leaking roof window, its a fixed pane of glass, but needs replacing / sealing Any suggestions on roofers / window replacement…

Started by Cello Camus

5 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Steve Banks

Recommended UPVC window repair service?

I know these exist but wonder if anyone has used one that they could recommend to fix windows that won't close properly etc. Or maybe there…

Started by elfi jenkins

2 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by elfi jenkins

Toughened glass skylight windows plus frames to give away

We have a number of big toughened glass skylight windows to give away. We got them from a friend who was having an extension done and no lo…

Started by Nick Beedham

4 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Nick Beedham

Recommended Double Glazing Company

I highly recommend Barnet Window Company. They recently replaced our windows and did a brilliant job. They're a family business and the qua…

Started by tulips

0 Mar 9, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service