Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'window repair/replacement' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Refurbishment/Draught proofing of Sash Windows

Hello.  Can anyone help and recommend/suggest a tradesperson or company to refurbish and draughtproof sash and french windows?  Thanks in a…

Started by Nigel

3 Feb 12, 2015

Refurbishment/repair of Sash Windows

Hello - any recommendations for companies or trades people for the refurbısment and repair of wooden sash windows in a Victorian terraced h…

Started by Nigel

6 Nov 29, 2014

Timber sash windows - FENSA query

There are a number of local joiners recommended on Hol but many of them are not FENSA registered (from my own telephone enquiries). I'm cur…

Started by Nick G-T

4 Nov 29, 2014

Recommended UPVC window repair service?

I know these exist but wonder if anyone has used one that they could recommend to fix windows that won't close properly etc. Or maybe there…

Started by elfi jenkins

2 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by elfi jenkins

Recommendation for a sash window renovator

Hi folks Harringay Online has provided me with such great recommendations, here's me adding one to the pot: We got our wood sash windows re…

Started by shilps2

0 Oct 13, 2014

Back door supplier recommendation?

I want to replace a glazed back door and I'm thinking about wood or aluminium. Any recommendations ? I don't want to go to Everest.

Started by Anna

2 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Anna

Sash window expert(?) needed

Can anyone help? I'm looking for someone to fix or possibly replace one of our Edwardian style sash windows that has taken a bit of a batte…

Started by Abi

13 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Anna

local glazier/window supplier

There used to be one that advertised here on HOL.  Does anyone remember who/where they were? v

Started by vaneska

8 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

UPVC Sash Windows

We recently had our front window replaced by these guys: www.amesglass.com and they did a brilliant job.  They are local and Simon was real…

Started by Tanya

9 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

New windows

I need to replace some windows, including the window frames which are rotten, and wondered if anyone has done this and can recommend someon…

Started by Rachel

17 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Tris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service