Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'window' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Old window - want to buy!

Looking for an old window to build a garden cold frame - I've run out of sunny windowsill space!

Started by Jocelyn

1 Mar 22, 2020
Reply by EMC2

Anyone got an old window they don't need?

Looking for a disused window to build a garden cold frame, can come and collect!

Started by Jocelyn

2 Mar 22, 2020
Reply by Jocelyn

Bottom-up blackout blinds for bay window: to give away

I have a set of three bottom-up blackout blinds to give away. They're from this company, and this shows you better than I can describe how…

Started by Donna FT

2 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Donna FT

Free Roman Blind

It's from the Natural Curtain Company, beige/grey, 140cms long, 84.5cms wide, weighs a couple of kilo tops. PM me if you want it but soon...

Started by EMC2

4 Jul 21, 2018
Reply by lara grady

Decorator and carpenter needed

Hi We are looking for a decorator/ carpenter to refurbish our timber sash windows (external) and also do some carpentry in the house. Hopef…

Started by Beth Kay

1 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Kamila

Builder to repair window sill/re- plaster wall

Hi all, our kitchen wall is suffering from damp caused by water ingress from the window sill. We need to find a builder who will level off…

Started by Gillian

2 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Gillian

White window for sale

We picked up some windows secondhand on HOL some time back, so thought others might be interested in one we've just removed which has come…

Started by Tullie

0 Aug 27, 2014

Sash windows in need of some tlc and a paint job

hi there - can anyone recommend a reliable painter able to strip back and re-paint the sash windows on the outside of our house?? They are…

Started by Paul Harvey

8 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Olympia Harvey

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service