Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'wanted' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for: a fish tank and pump

Hi Does anyone have an old/spare fish tank and pump that they'd like to find a new home for? Want to get my toddler a pet, but we are not q…

Started by Emily Wood

3 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Emily Wood

Does everyone have an IKEA shelving unit they want to give away/ sell for cheap?

A friend of mine has a need for an Expedit 5x5 which they are going to IKEA for on the weekend! The picture is below. Before they trek to y…

Started by Amy Nicholls

0 Oct 8, 2013

In search for kitten

Hi there all, I'm looking for a kitten as one that was intended for me was given to someone else with no thought as to me preparing for a n…

Started by tania

15 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by tigha

Microsoft Office software required

Has anyone a spare copy of Office I can install - I'm looking for work and it's a problem formatting the CV without Word and doing some tes…

Started by Sophie Smith

3 May 30, 2013
Reply by cosmic

Looking for 2 bed garden flat on the ladder or gardens June 29th onwards. Family friendly please!

Expat family looking for soft landing back to the UK! We've been in Tanzania (from Camden) for two years and are coming home this summer. W…

Started by Vanessa

2 May 29, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

Almost New Double Bed & Mattress For Sale (£100)

White aluminium bed frame and mattress for sale from Ikea .  The frame is less than 5 months old and the mattress comes with an 8 year guar…

Started by Remy Wasyluk

4 May 25, 2013
Reply by empyrean_aisles

Loving Home missing a Kitten

Hi Neighbours,  Last year we lost our beloved cat and are now ready to welcome into our home a new kitten. Does anyone have or know of an l…

Started by Sarah Coates

5 Feb 17, 2013

Looking for a sewing machine to borrow or take off anybody's hands if not in use....

Hi there, I am looking to borrow or even better to take away anybody's unwanted sewing machine which has been gathering dust, hasn't been u…

Started by Taz Gray

10 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Green Lens Studios

short term let wanted

Hi, I am new to 'posting' so please bear with me! My partner and I have just moved to London and are staying with friends whilst looking to…

Started by Sue Bowles

0 Dec 7, 2012

Wanted - Black A4 ring binders - about 10 or 15

Hi folks - I was wondering if anyone has about 10 or 15 black A4 ring binders (not lever arch, just normal rings) that they no longer need.…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 Nov 22, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service