Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'wanted' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted - Paper maps, atlas book,...

At the digital age, all our old paper maps gets dusty. If you are using Google Maps or another GPS when you go on holiday, I am offering yo…

Started by Liilly Grenouille

4 Sep 22, 2015

Fold up single Z Bed wanted

Does anyone have a Z Bed they no longer use and would like to sell?

Started by Cat

4 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Ben Benim

WANTED: Artists easel

My daughter is in need of an artists easel to complete her GCSE art project.  If anyone has one to donate/sell we would love to hear from…

Started by Margaret

6 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by ES123

WANTED: Short term flat rental for professional couple

Hi all, We are a professional couple looking to rent a studio-1 bed flat from September/October onwards in the Harringay area for approx 2…

Started by Sam

0 Jul 31, 2015

Looking for a flat with a garden/some outdoor space

Hullo,Currently living in a flat in N4, but would like to move somewhere with a garden or some form of outdoor space. Very long shot I know…

Started by Irene Simmonds

2 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Irene Simmonds

Looking to rent home during renovations in aug/sept

We are couple with a toddler looking to rent locally while we have some work done on the house. We are looking to rent a home from august…

Started by HarringayFamily

2 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by HarringayFamily

Bicycle wanted.

My ten year old girl has outgrown her bicycle. Does any one have one they want to swap for our smaller one which is very good condition, or…

Started by redbluetwenty2

0 Jul 3, 2015

WANTED: Short term flat rental (couple of months) for professional couple.

Hi All, My Wife and I are looking to move into the Harringay area and buy a flat, but we currently live outside London and so are finding i…

Started by Warren Hamilton

5 May 21, 2015

Table/hoover/kettle

Hi! We're looking for a side table or nest of tables and a working kettle and hoover. Can anyone help with any of these items? Thanks, Nico…

Started by Nicola Ash

0 May 13, 2015

WANTED: ROOM TO RENT (Short Term)

I would love to hear from anyone who has a spare room available to rent.  It is for a friend.  To start with it will be short term (approx.…

Started by Mel C

1 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by lcoop

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service