Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'toys' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Books and toys looking for a new home for Christmas

Hello, I have a whole room of children's books and toys in need of a new home for Christmas. Mainly for boys under 10 but also a collection…

Started by Blanche

6 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Jess

Garden games to borrow N17?

Good evening! Does anyone have any child and adult friendly garden games I could borrow next Sunday for a staff picnic? I'll be able to pic…

Started by Nicola Ash

0 Jul 17, 2015

Brand new Children's Ride on Twin seat Electric Car for sale £100

Brand new and assembled ( a lot of work and time saved for you !) Chad Valley Rev 12V car ride on complete with instructions etc. for sale…

Started by Suziki

0 May 9, 2015

Sylvanians for sale

My daughter has decided to get rid of her Sylvanians collection so I thought some of you guys might want to acquire bits and bobs for your…

Started by Blanche

1 Nov 23, 2014

ELC Activity Table For Sale

picture010.jpg ELC Activity table for sale £20 - Excellent condition in original box. Collection from the on The Ladder. Call/Text Dawn 079…

Started by Dawn

0 Jun 21, 2014

ELC Whizz Around Garage For Sale

picture009.jpg Early Learning Centre Whizz around Garage 12mths + like new and in original box. For Sale £20 on the ladder. Call/text Dawn…

Started by Dawn

0 Jun 21, 2014

Child's kitchen and book/magazine rack to give away

Hi, I have a child's kitchen with accessories to give away: Also a magazine/book rack to give away: it's from argos (http://www.argos

Started by Ruben

4 May 27, 2014
Reply by Ruben

WANTED: spare kids garden toys/slide/climbing frame/trampoline

Hi, has anyone got any spare kids garden toys/slide/climbing frame/trampoline? I have a very active 2 year old that loves to bounce, play,…

Started by Emily Wood

4 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Emily Wood

Baby things for sale

Having a clearing up and so need to get ride of a lot of baby things. I have a Bumbo seat, 1 bouncer, 1 doorway bouncer, 1 playnest, reusa…

Started by Mjs

0 Nov 27, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service